Engine Pinning Services for 997.2 GT3
This beautiful 997 GT3 came in for our preventative ’Engine Pinning Services’. By removing the OE parts, prone to failure, we upgrade the coolant pipe fittings along with replacing the plastic coolant elbows with the more robust SharkWerks units, which is also a common issue. During this engine out service, we complete the 20,000 mile/5-year intermediate service with spark plugs, drive belt, upgraded air filter, engine & gearbox fluids, brake/clutch fluid. This car is also equipped with a lightweight flywheel, clutch & pressure plate kit.
What we installed?
- BBi Autosport Billet Aluminum Coolant Pipe Kit
- SharkWerks Coolant Pipe Elbows
- BMC Race Air Filters
- Aasco GT3 Lightweight Flywheel
- Sachs Clutch Disc
- Sachs Sport Pressure Plate
- Endless RF650 Racing Brake Fluid